2/09/2012

Galit Levi, Tel Aviv Fashion Week


With the vintage theme right now I remembered this breathtakingly beautiful Galit Levi show at Tel Aviv Fashion Week. Galit is considered the Israeli queen of bridal fashion, and it definitely showed when the catwalk was filled with beauties covered in gentle and provoking lace, flowing, draped materials and details like from another world.

Popri aktuálnej vintage tematike som si spomenula na túto krásnu Galit Levi prehliadku na Tel Aviv Fashion Weeku. Galit je považovaná za izraelsku kráľovnú svadobnej módy, a bolo jednoznačné, že svoje remeslo osvláda, keď mólo zaplavili víly s jemnou aj provokatívnou čipkou, nadýchanými a nazberanými látkami a detailami ako z iného sveta.


 


6 comments:

  1. Nádherné. Občas by sa mi aj zachcelo vydávať sa len kvôli krásnym šatám :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. právom jej patrí takýto "titul" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tá je fakt krásna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Všechny šaty nádherný. A ty sošný modelky:)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to be recommended this web site by means of my cousin.
    I am not positive whether this put up is written
    by him as nobody else recognize such certain about my trouble.

    You're wonderful! Thank you!
    Feel free to surf my homepage - atkikoleksiyonculari.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there! I could have sworn I've visited this website before but after going through a few of the posts I realized it's new to
    me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back often!
    My web-site greencoffeedr.net

    ReplyDelete