7/11/2010

At Mayamay fashion show


Mayamay is Maria Stranekova's (the fashion designer I met on the street :-) fashion label for which she threw a not-so-traditional, interactive fashion show. Having a background in advertising, anything interactive is thumbs up for me :-) and this evening proved it. In case of a fashion show it meant that she had pieces from her collections for people to try on and spend the evening in. Pure genius! Held in the old courtyard of SODA gallery decorated with photographs of the collections, anywhere you looked and stepped, WAS the catwalk.

 
All the clothes looked amazing! But my personal favorites are her pieces from men's shirts that she turns into dresses, structured tops, skirts, you name it. For better light conditions I took some of the pics outside on the street. Enjoy!

 
 

Here's my friend Katka (in a Pepe Jeans dress), together we enjoyed and kick-started the evening at this wonderful event, so big thank you and bissous to Maya. And here's to an exciting new week! :-)

2 comments:

  1. your blog i perfect, i love the photos with the play on the bottom hem/sleeve. (4/5th photo)

    love your blog

    now following you, follow me?
    theballonrouge

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) you're my 22, now I'm your 22. love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete