5/18/2010

One man's trash...



 ...is another man's treasure, as the saying goes. I love to go through "other man's trash" at flea markets and antique markets (I still have to practice my bargaining skills though, they would pick me to pieces in countries like India...)

Recently I got hold of the "white on white" vase (I love the structure of it), a few old frames and an old photograph of a baby boy. Normally I don't like to have photographs of other people around me - it just feels funny to have their faces, lives and energy in my home, but this one just screams life optimism, innocence and well... style :-)

If you happen to know flea markets worth visiting, please let me know! :-)

5 comments:

  1. milada halova5/19/2010 5:40 PM

    to sa mi strasne strasne paci!!
    mam na to doma policu, aj stenu:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) a ja mam naopak malo steny aj polic.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. milada halova5/19/2010 7:17 PM

    tak to kupim!! ale asi to nie je napredaj, ze?? :( take vzacnosti..

    ReplyDelete
  4. no ved toto... :-) ale ak si chces najst vlastne vzacnosti, pozri stranku cerveneho kamena, su tam terminy pravidelnej burzy, odkial pochadzaju aj tieto poklady :-) mozno sa tam nabuduce stretneme

    ReplyDelete
  5. milada halova5/20/2010 2:13 PM

    29.maja a to som v prahe na food festivale, dokelu:( next time..

    ReplyDelete